Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

Revival

Once upon a time I blogged. I wouldn't describe my work as fantastic but it suited my purpose. More or less just an outlet for me to say the things that I feel. Well let's consider this round two.

Don't expect too many well constructed paragraphs, articles or stories. More often than not my blogs will centre around random thoughts, scenarios or ideas that cross my mind at any given time. That being said don't expect consistency either, I will write when the mood hits me which could mean four blogs a day or one blog in two months. You just never know.

I am excited to be online again however, and I hope to find and meet a few people who can appreciate my thoughts and who can provide insight into things I may not have considered.

So welcome and please enjoy the read.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world bro. I will try to keep track of it this time (I checked once last time and never got around to it again). This is good and it's something that I wish I had the discipline to do but as with reading, writing my thoughts down is something that I have never been able to commit the time to do despite the fact that I normally have 20 hours of most days available to fit activities in; reading and writing still don't seem to find a high enough ranking to get done in that time.

    So looking forward to your first blog hopefully something witty and clever, in which case I will be surely convinced that you are guilty of plagiarism :) Laterz

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO...my only response to your comment Mr. Buddylee is "Touche, you know me too damn well" even I would suspect plagiarism if my writing is somehow good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying your blog. That being said...goodbye for now. lol

    ReplyDelete