Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The bill collectors must love poor people…they make so many of them

So even though I knew my car insurance was this month it still got to me when I got the call saying it's time to renew. And despite my efforts to save, life's tendency to throw surprises at you completely dissolved what little I could muster. So alas, where am I to find the necessary funds?


 

It's times like these I wish I had studied medicine or law. My heart wouldn't have been in it but sure as hell my pockets would be thanking me now. Instead here I sit with a psychology degree on governments' salary. Sigh.


 

My optimism will prevail however. Something will work out.

1 comment:

  1. i can totally identify, Pschology Degree, Government salary that's me, but in time it will work out.

    ReplyDelete